Create Template Tags
1. Navigate to your admin tools by clicking the "Domain" tab.
2. Click "Tags".
3. Click the "Create" button and give your Tag a name.
4. You can limit how your tag is used. Example, if you only want the tag to be used for Email templates, you would select "Email Only" on the "Limit Medium" drop down.
5. Now, navigate to the template. Click "Tags" and search for the Tag name you created and select it.
6. Now templates that have been assigned this tag, they are now grouped together. In the template editor, you can now search using this tag name.