How to enable cross posting
1. Create a new post by clicking the plus icon.
2. Or click the create a new post input.
3. You can choose between image-based posts or video-based posts, using a Youtube link or uploading a file from your computer, you can also create a survey.
4. For this example, we are going to create an image-based post.
5. Enter your post caption and then select which network you would like to send your post to.
6. You will be redirected to your account settings to connect your social media accounts.
7. Once you are at your account settings, click the enable cross-posting button or manage social media accounts button.
8. A window will open that will allow you to connect to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin.
9. Click on the account you would like to connect to. You will notice a login window will open. Enter your credentials to the respective social network to connect.
10. Once the account is connected, you will notice your avatar will show, indicating you are connected.
11. Once connected, click the "All Done" button. To close the window.
12. You will notice the state of connect button changed to manage social accounts. Use this to connect more social accounts in the future or disconnect.
13. Click the plus button to finish your post.
14. When you select a connected social network, it will highlight.
15. When you click Post Now, Schedule or Target, your post will be also sent to the highlighted network.