How do I import contacts from a file?
You can use 2 file types to import contacts.
- comma separated values text files (.csv)
- tab delimited text files (.txt)
Here is how:
1. Navigate to the Contacts screen by clicking "Contacts" on the navigation bar on the left.
2. Click the "Import" button.
3. Select which list you would like to import contacts into.
4. Click "Choose File" to browse your computer for your CSV or TXT file.
5. Once you have your file selected, "Map" the columns.
Example, if the first column from your file is contains first names, select "First Name" from the drop down.
6. If you only want to add email address's to your list, you can copy & paste into the space provided.
See it in action: